Formula 3 driver's seat available
We offer test drives and a driver's seat for the 2023 racing events in the FIA Central European Zone Championship, the Drexler Formula Cup and the F2000 Trophy.
The racecarDallara Formula 3 racing car with the latest electronics and data recording
- power 250 HP
- weight approx. 500 kg
- AIM Steering Wheel 4
- Teknogear Paddleshift System
- 6 speed Hewland gearbox
- Dallara Carbon Monocoque
- AIM Smarty Cam 2 HD
The vehicle is equipped with the latest AIM technology and an onboard camera. Numerous videos can be found on YouTube under "Racing Christian Wachter".
Racing calendar 2022 FIA CEZ & Drexler Formula Cup & TopJet F2000 Trophy
- 08.- 10.04. Hungaroring Drexler Formel Cup
- 22.- 24.04. Monza Drexler Formel Cup & TopJet F2000 Trophy
- 06.- 08.05. Imola Drexler Formel Cup & TopJet F2000 Trophy
- 03.- 05.06. Red Bull Ring Drexler Formel Cup & FIA CEZ & TopJet F2000 Trophy
- 24.- 26.06. Spa Drexler Formel Cup
- 01.- 03.07. Vallelunga TopJet F2000 Trophy
- 22.- 24.07. Grobnik FIA CEZ
- 29.- 31.07. Hockenheim Drexler Formel Cup & TopJet F2000 Trophy
- 19.- 21.08. Slovakiaring FIA CEZ
- 09.- 11.09. Brno Drexler Formel Cup & FIA CEZ
- 16.- 18.09. Vallelunga TopJet F2000 Trophy
- 21.- 23.10. Mugello Drexler Formel Cup
- 03.- 05.11. Misano TopJet F2000 Trophy
For racing events an international C license is requiert. Since the vehicle is one of the more powerful Formula 3 vehicles, it is rated in the open class.
Test drives: Appointment by arrangement. No license is required for test drives erforderlich.
Upon request, driver support/coaching by our instructor.
Prices season 2023:
FIA CEZ (5 events): 45000 euros
Drexler Formula Cup (7 events): 63000 euros
Whether you are a newcomer to the racetrack, an amateur racing driver or an advanced racing driver, let yourself be coached by a professional Formula 3 racing driver with many years of experience. Important basics are taught in theory and practice and you learn how to drive on a race track and control the vehicle at the limits under professional guidance. In the process, you will develop more and more feeling for your vehicle and become faster from lap to lap.
- Conducting the training sessions (theory and practice)
- Rules on the race track (flags, pit lane, making way, behaviour in emergency situations etc.)
- Coaching with vehicle in front or as passenger
- Vehicle control, exercises for vehicle control at the limits
- Optimal shifting, keeping the engine in the ideal speed range
- Finding the braking point
- Optimal acceleration out of the curve
- Finding the ideal line
- Debriefing after the training sessions
Im Kirchtal 19A
Tel.: 0049 6301 710670
Mobil: 0049 176 78940266